Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mmyers

mmyers

Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Empty
PostSubject: Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists   Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 am

Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists 516BB911HWL._SL500_AA240_
Authors Luca Palmerini Gaetano Mistretta have comprised the first literary work on the Italian horror film industry, allowing producers, directors, screenwriters, make-up artists and actors an opportunity to express their views.
Back to top Go down
BurtonOblivion
BurtonOblivion

Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists   Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Actually a really interesting book. The only problem I had with it was the fact that they never make use of ANY English titles, resulting in endless note-writing in the book on my part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists   Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:16 pm

BurtonOblivion wrote:
Actually a really interesting book. The only problem I had with it was the fact that they never make use of ANY English titles, resulting in endless note-writing in the book on my part.
Yeah that has bothered me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists   Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spaghetti Nightmares: Italian Fantasy-Horrors As Seen Through The Eyes Of Their Protagonists
Page 1 of 1