Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horrors of Malformed Men

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

Horrors of Malformed Men Empty
PostSubject: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 am

Horrors of Malformed Men

Directed by Teruo Ishii (Joys of Torture, Black Cat's Revenge, Female Yakuza Tale, Sonny Chiba's The Executioner, Japanese Hell, Screwed, Blind Beast vs. Killer Dwarf)

Based on stories by Edogawa Rampo (Black Lizard, Watcher in the Attic, Rampo Noir, Blind Beast, Gemini, Blind Beast vs. Killer Dwarf)

Starring Teruo Yoshida (Goke - Bodysnatcher from Hell), Minoru Oki (Shogun Assassin), Tatsumi Hijikata (founder of butoh dance in Japan), Yukie Kagawa (Female Convict Scorpion - Jailhouse 41), and Asao Koike (The Yakuza Papers).

Horrors of Malformed Men Malfor10

Plot *From Twitch film*

osuke Hitomi has a very bad time. Not only is he plagued by weird nightmares, he suddenly gets thrown into a mental hospital where people keep trying to kill him!

He manages to escape though and goes searching for the source of both the nightmares and the assassins.
When the trail leads him to a coastal village, he assumes the identity of a recently deceased rich man who bears an uncanny resemblance to him. He manages to fool everyone into thinking he’s the same guy, miraculously resurrected, but soon finds himself caught in a web of fraud, deceit, adultery, torture, incest, mass abduction and murder…

Horrors of Malformed Men Malfor11

Using his newly found resources as master of the household, Hitomi plans a visit to the nearby island where the rich man’s hideously disfigured father has for many years been toiling away at a secret project. On arrival, he discovers (gasp) THE HORRORS OF MALFORMED MEN!

Horrors of Malformed Men Malfor12

Horrors of Malformed Men Malfor13

Horrors of Malformed Men Malfor14

Horrors of Malformed Men Homm-m10
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:41 am

One of my favorite japanese horror films, and from what I've seen so far my favorite Teruo Ishii film. This film is probably one of the craziest I have ever seen, it doesn't make much sense due to the fact Ishii threw loads of Edogawa Rampo stories in to it... but somehow is all works.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
ZebedyCostello

ZebedyCostello

PostSubject: Re: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:10 am

I agree, pure genius....
Back to top Go down
killerB

killerB

PostSubject: Re: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 am

this is a great stuff. although the dialogs sound dull, but it's still a good film.
Back to top Go down
trome_0

trome_0

PostSubject: Re: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:21 am

I just watched this and I'm quite impressed with the excellent Synapse/Panik House video transfer. Very interesting and bizarre film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrors of Malformed Men   Horrors of Malformed Men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrors of Malformed Men
Page 1 of 1