Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 am

WOW

What an awesome flick!! Can;t believe I waited this long to see it. I'm a sucker for exploitation films, and I Love the rape/revenge.

Two questions for you all...

1- Any other rape/revenge to recommend besides this one, LHOTL, Thriller, and I spit?

2- DO they plan to releasing a DVD of this anytime soon? For N. America?

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 am

Kurosawa's Rashoman with Toshiro Mifune is probably the granddaddy of them(first time I can remember rape even being the subject of a film).
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 am

Mapache wrote:
Kurosawa's Rashoman with Toshiro Mifune is probably the granddaddy of them...

Oh for the love of god...

You REALLY want the granddaddy?

Here it is: Stephen Roberts' THE STORY OF TEMPLE DRAKE from 1933, based on William Faulkner's short story "Sanctuary".
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Love this film. Seen it at least 5 times. Imported a DVD from Asia for 5 bucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.screamindemon.com/
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:30 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
Love this film. Seen it at least 5 times. Imported a DVD from Asia for 5 bucks. Very Happy

Ms.45...where?
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:

Ms.45...where?

Ebay.

THe box is grey and pink I think. Perfect. Instead of dropping whatever for the OOP edition, it's a legit Region 0 copy. Not burned.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:

Ms.45...where?

Ebay.

THe box is grey and pink I think. Perfect. Instead of dropping whatever for the OOP edition, it's a legit Region 0 copy. Not burned.

the one from S.Korea

doesnt it take forever to ship?
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:22 pm

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:

Ms.45...where?

Ebay.

the one from S.Korea

Got mine in about 2 weeks. Totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:

Ms.45...where?

Ebay.

the one from S.Korea

right on, i will probably get one...I'm suspecting its the uncut version?
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:

Ms.45...where?

Ebay.

the one from S.Korea

right on, i will probably get one...I'm suspecting its the uncut version?

OK. There's no UNCUT version. The version that I saw on the original DVD, in the theater and on the Asian release are all the same. SUpposidly the ending had extra stuff but it's not on ANY release that's available.
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:47 am

Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:
Kurosawa's Rashoman with Toshiro Mifune is probably the granddaddy of them...

Oh for the love of god...

You REALLY want the granddaddy?

Here it is: Stephen Roberts' THE STORY OF TEMPLE DRAKE from 1933, based on William Faulkner's short story "Sanctuary".

Okay, I guess I should have said the "granddaddy worth watching". You could probably predate that film with various stags and smokers, as romantic wooing was rarely used for conquest in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!   Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ms. 45 just watched for the first time!!!
Page 1 of 1