Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!

Go down 
+3
The Stank of Mangina
Colonel Mortimer
rm237
7 posters

Choose which flick you want for Movie Night! Easy!
Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)
MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_lcap56%MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Night of the Hunter (1955)
MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_lcap11%MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Rats: Night of Terror (1984)
MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_lcap11%MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Detour (1945)
MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_lcap0%MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blacula (1972)
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell of the Living Dead (1980)
 0% [ 0 ]
Burial Ground (1981)
 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck off Room237! I hate these choices!
MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_lcap22%MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
rm237

rm237

MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Empty
PostSubject: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Movie night is slated for Sunday, October 12th @ 8pm EST.

Vote for the movie you'd want to watch with your fellow Exploitnation geeks. These were compiled from members' recommendations, so don't blame this shit on me!

Go here if you need more info on our semi-official movie night: https://exploitnation.forumotion.com/off-topic-f9/movie-night-the-exploitnation-slumber-party-t402.htm
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Hmmm. I'm going with Plan 9 first then Detour after that. Would like to do Night of the Hunter too, but it's not public domain making it a little more difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
The Stank of Mangina

The Stank of Mangina

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:17 pm

plan 9 all the way ive never seen it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
Hmmm. I'm going with Plan 9 first then Detour after that. Would like to do Night of the Hunter too, but it's not public domain making it a little more difficult.
Same.

Not liking the time though- too early for my sched., so y'all might just go on without me.
Back to top Go down
Kimdracula

Kimdracula

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 pm

dolemike wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:
Same.

Not liking the time though- too early for my sched., so y'all might just go on without me.
Yeah, I usually don't have much time to myself to watch movies until later in the night. I'll try to make it work though. I'm also going out of town for a few days in October and I don't know when. Laughing

As for what we watch, it seems like Plan 9 and Detour have been in the front running for a while and I'm fine with either of those. Of course I'd prefer NOTH since it's the only one on the list I own, but I know not everyone else is in the same boat. Wink
Back to top Go down
rm237

rm237

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Kimdracula wrote:
As for what we watch, it seems like Plan 9 and Detour have been in the front running for a while and I'm fine with either of those. Of course I'd prefer NOTH since it's the only one on the list I own, but I know not everyone else is in the same boat. Wink

Plan 9 & Detour are the only ones i don't own No

Oh, and if 8 is too early, we could always do later. That's only 6 my time....9 could work too...
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Dan

Disturbed Dan

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 am

Never seen plan 9, so i voted for that
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:59 am

I still say Return of the Evil Dead, or Suspiria. But if I have to, Blacula.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!   MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE NIGHT POLL TIME!!
Page 1 of 1