Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mmyers

mmyers

Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Empty
PostSubject: Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens   Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens   Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 am

mmyers wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Savage-World-Through-Shockumentary/dp/1900486490/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=ID2HCW4H0PC2Y&colid=3I7SXG3IOJTS6
Does this book look worth it?

I'd suggest getting a film studies text book as well if you buy this. Goodall uses a lot of film school jargon in his writings. This is more of an academic book, not something meant for casual reading.

I prefer KILLING FOR CULTURE over this. Hell, I prefer KILLING FOR CULTURE over just about any book ever written on the subject of mondo / snuff films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com
The Stank of Mangina

The Stank of Mangina

PostSubject: Re: Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens   Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Wow myers one month your totally against Mondo and shockumentary type films the next your buying books on it Question
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens   Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:52 am

The Mask of Stan wrote:
Wow myers one month your totally against Mondo and shockumentary type films the next your buying books on it Question
I am still against them, but I do want to learn about the genre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens   Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet & Savage: The World Through The Shockumentary Film Lens
Page 1 of 1