Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies

Go down 
+4
Colonel Mortimer
KeithBroChill
dolemike
mmyers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mmyers

mmyers

Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Empty
PostSubject: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:20 am

mmyersisgod wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Eaten-Alive-Italian-Cannibal-Zombie/dp/085965379X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214428213&sr=8-3
What does everyone think?
Awesome book.

If you dig zombie & cannibal flicks, this is indispensible.
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 am

I am not too into the CANNIBAL flicks because of the animal killing. However I want to learn about it.
Back to top Go down
KeithBroChill

KeithBroChill

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:03 am

Book is my bible.

Required, essential, etc.

Reviews are great, Jay Slater openly condemns the killing of animals every chance he can get in the animal killing heavy movies. There's no glorification of that in this book.

It's really smart, and well written.

Interviews with Giovanni Lombardo Radice are PRICELESS.

Pick it up if you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://mondoholocausto.blogspot.com/
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 am

KeithBroChill wrote:
Book is my bible.

Required, essential, etc.

Reviews are great, Jay Slater openly condemns the killing of animals every chance he can get in the animal killing heavy movies. There's no glorification of that in this book.

It's really smart, and well written.

Interviews with Giovanni Lombardo Radice are PRICELESS.

Pick it up if you get a chance.
I already ordered it. bounce
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:22 am

Just got it in the mail recently, and I must say it is a pretty well researched book. A must for fans of the genres.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 am

Can anyone say whether this is worth picking up if you already own Jamie Russel's Book of the Dead?
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:46 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
Can anyone say whether this is worth picking up if you already own Jamie Russel's Book of the Dead?
Does the other one have a lot on cannibal movies too?
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:20 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
I have both. You need both as well. trust me.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:

As an owner of the book in question and as your consigliore, I think I can safely say that you won't regret buying it.
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:24 am

It was amazing. A very epic book. I recommend it!
Back to top Go down
KeithBroChill

KeithBroChill

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 pm

I have that Jaime Russel book as well as this one.

Eaten Alive blows it out of the water when it comes to it's Italian zombie movie research, reviews, interviews, etc.

Crucial book to own for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://mondoholocausto.blogspot.com/
SethDLH

SethDLH

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

just won this on ebay. can't wait to read it
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:35 am

does it have alot of pictures also?
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?
Yes it does though, but are you like 4?
Back to top Go down
mrbishop77

mrbishop77

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:32 am

I literally have a checklist in that book. I have seen the majority of it now, but there are a few left to go.

This thing is ESSENTIAL to anyone worth a damn in this world....
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 am

mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

Isn't one of the most important aspects of a film its visual appeal? So in that case, I think it would be nice to see some cool pictures while reading a book about films.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm

EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

Isn't one of the most important aspects of a film its visual appeal? So in that case, I think it would be nice to see some cool pictures while reading a book about films.

I agree. Screenshots get me to check out movies sometimes even without reading the synopsis.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

I agree. Screenshots get me to check out movies sometimes even without reading the synopsis.
I can agree with that, but why would someone need a lot of pictures to read a book?
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 am

mmyersisgod wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

I can agree with that, but why would someone need a lot of pictures to read a book?

i dont need alot of pictures to read it, i just think it would be an added bonus
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:19 am

EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

i dont need alot of pictures to read it, i just think it would be an added bonus
Yeah, there's a center section with color pics of various movie poters and plenty of B&W pics/stills/screenshots throughout the book as well.

And mmyersisgod...Quit being a douche. The guy asked a simple question.

He never said he needed a lot of pics to read it and that "What are you, 4?" remark was uncalled for and out of line considering the stupidity the rest of us have endured from you.

Save your internet big-shot wannabe shit for another forum.

Thanks and have a nice day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:30 am

dolemike wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
mmyersisgod wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Are you serious?

Yeah, there's a center section with color pics of various movie poters and plenty of B&W pics/stills/screenshots throughout the book as well.

And mmyersisgod...Quit being a douche. The guy asked a simple question.

He never said he needed a lot of pics to read it and that "What are you, 4?" remark was uncalled for
I will ignore the rest, and apoligze to him. It was uncalled for I was in a bad mood, still no excuse though.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:50 am

no problem...everything is fine!

With everything aside, I think I will get this book, sounds great!!.

Anyone have a book to recommend about exploitation in general and not just Italian flicks? I am fairly new to exploitation and would like to get as much general/good info as possible.

Actually websites would be good also!

THANKS
Back to top Go down
SethDLH

SethDLH

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:09 am

Just got this book in the mail! Can't wait to read it, hopefully it offers further insight into movies I've already seen
Back to top Go down
huai0592

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:18 am

Hello,everybody.
I am a newer here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies   Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eaten Alive: Italian Cannibal and Zombie Movies
Page 1 of 1