Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hispanic Horror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZebedyCostello

ZebedyCostello

Hispanic Horror Empty
PostSubject: Hispanic Horror   Hispanic Horror Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Hispanic Horror HorrorrisesHispanic Horror Horror20rises20from20the20tomb
Excellent Naschy film where a warlock Alaric de Marnac (Naschy) and his witchey friend Mabille de Lancre (Helga Line) are sentenced to death for doing the usual blasphemous things such as black masses, drinking blood and eating flesh!!!! And Naschy has his head cut off (but he curses his sentencers first) and Helga gets hung upside down topless from a tree.
Hispanic Horror Hrftt_shot3CsHispanic Horror Hrftt_shot5Cs
Cue the opening credits....
Jump to present day (stock footage 1972) and we meet (Naschy again) Hugo de Marnac and his painting friend Maurice Roland (Vic Winner aka Victor Alcazar) and a whole lot of paranormal freaky stuff is happening to them, questioning whether everything is alright, we have strange goings on at a seance and Roland paints decapitated heads and the like....
So Naschy decides to go to the old family estate to find the bodies of our warlock and witch from the beggining.....dumb idea....
Hispanic Horror Nas2
We have possessions, a decapitated head re-applying itself to the neck (only in a Naschy film eh!), scantily clad women, topless beauties walking around, villagers being killed off and an organ score which might of been wrote by Anton Levay (you get the picture). Watch for the excellent zombie make up, its great...........defo a film for fun!!!!
Hispanic Horror Nas3
Back to top Go down
GuillotineSmile

GuillotineSmile

Hispanic Horror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hispanic Horror   Hispanic Horror Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Awesome input! I didn't know about these. feel free to message me with more titles. I only own so few, such as Quien Puede Mata a un Nino and el Dia de le Bestia.

[not to be anal, but I feel 'hispanic' is a marketing term. Latin seems more apt].... carry on!
Back to top Go down
trome_0

trome_0

Hispanic Horror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hispanic Horror   Hispanic Horror Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 am

I just watched [REC] Starring Manuela Valasco, Javier Botet, Claudia Font, Pablo Rosso and Directed by Paco Plaza & Jaume Balaguero (2007) which is Spanish w/English subs. Wow! This one is freaking intense!

[REC] Review by Andrew Kasch DreadCentral.com

Hispanic Horror Recbig
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

Hispanic Horror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hispanic Horror   Hispanic Horror Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm

I've always been wanting to get some Naschy stuff but talk about them is scarce so it's been sort of hard to know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hispanic Horror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hispanic Horror   Hispanic Horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hispanic Horror
Page 1 of 1