Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Empty
PostSubject: Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)   Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 am

WOW!!!!

This has to be one of the best exploitation films I have ever seen. Filled with awesome violence, nudity, sex, and racism. Everything you need and more. Grindhouse Releasing really needs to get on that remastered version and get it out! This is one NOT to be missed by the cheesy exploitation fan. Includes some of the cheesiest looking/named Italian mobsters ever...lol.

Back to top Go down
The Stank of Mangina

The Stank of Mangina

PostSubject: Re: Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)   Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 am

i saw the trailer on the Grindhouse site looks like a cheesy good time
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)   Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm

LOL Trouble is, once you've seen the trailer, you've pretty much seen everything the film has to offer. WTF was that music(sounded like Herschell Gordon Lewis wrote it)? They must have gotten a real good deal on squibs, cause they aint shy about using them. And I hope that was a set where the guy got shot in the urinal, and not a location shoot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)   Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:34 am

Mapache wrote:
LOL Trouble is, once you've seen the trailer, you've pretty much seen everything the film has to offer. WTF was that music(sounded like Herschell Gordon Lewis wrote it)? They must have gotten a real good deal on squibs, cause they aint shy about using them. And I hope that was a set where the guy got shot in the urinal, and not a location shoot. Laughing

the music was bizarre, but i loved this film. Grimy and cheesy as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)   Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massacre Mafia Style aka The Executioner (1978)
Page 1 of 1