Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Women's Prison Massacre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

Women's Prison Massacre Empty
PostSubject: VIOLENCE IN A WOMEN'S PRISON (1982)   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:22 am

Women's Prison Massacre Wpm651

In Bruno Mattei's subgenius masterpiece, Laura Gemser returns to play Emanuelle in the final installment (6th?) of the "Black Emanuelle" series that began with Aristide Massacessi's (Joe D'Amato) EMANUELLE IN AMERICA.

This time she's a reporter framed and sent to prison for uncovering a corrupt politician. While there she gets entangled in the usual WIP film shenannigans- multiple run-ins with the resident bitch, warden ass-kissing Albina, scuffles with the guards, butting heads with the warden, knife fights, a gratuitous shower scene, etc. Yep, the first part has just about every well-known- if not loved, but definitely expected cliche these type of films have to offer.

BUT... the fun is just beginning!

Meanwhile four male prisoners (led by "Crazy Boy" played by Gabriele Tinti ) are in the process of being transferred to another prison escape, make their way to the women's prison and take it over, turning it into their own personal playground of rape and humiliation. At first the women seem more than willing to throw in with these guys, but once they figure out what assholes they are- they decide to turn the tables.

We get a nasty, prolonged "russian roulette" game intercut (pun intended) with an extremely vicious castration of the neo- Nazi male inmate (riotous over-actor Pierangelo Pozzato in a role Giovanni Lombardo Radice was born to play) via razor blade hidden in a vagina, and bullets by the score.

Speaking of the score, the cheap, Gobliny knockoff music really contributes to the overall sleaziness of the whole affair.

And sleazy this sucker is. Grim, dark, and nasty with pretty much only the half-wit dialog and some of the most hilarious overacting I've seen (and that's saying a lot because I watch this type of stuff on a regular basis) to add any levity.

This is "grindhouse" Italo-sleaze" at it's finest (worst?). Unlike just about every "nazisploitation" film that fails to live up to it's notoriety, this sucker delivers in spades.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:46 pm

I cannot wait to check this out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.screamindemon.com/
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
I cannot wait to check this out!
I could see you calling it boring.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Women's Prison Massacre

From IMDB:

Emanuelle, a reporter, comes just a little too close to exposing a corrupt official, and is sent to prison on trumped-up charges. In the prison, the inmates are constantly humiliated and tortured by the prison staff. Overly affectionate prisoners are forced underwater, while others are obliged to look on. Emanuelle finds an enemy in the deranged Albina, who "runs the prison." For the pleasure of the warden, Emanuelle and Albina are forced to fight each other with knives. Bad becomes worse when four men awaiting execution escape and take over the prison. Gore flows like water.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 pm

I made a thread for this, but I fucked up & put it under the wrong title.

Need to fix that...
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:05 pm

dolemike wrote:
I made a thread for this, but I fucked up & put it under the wrong title.

Need to fix that...

Aaaaand FIXED!

As for the film, I liked it. Classic Eurosleaze.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Ah, I didn't even notice that you moved my shit around.

Thanks.

by the way...you're right.

Why can't more of the WIP films move like Female Prisoner?
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
Ah, I didn't even notice that you moved my shit around.

Thanks.

by the way...you're right.

Why can't more of the WIP films move like Female Prisoner?

Actually I just merged my fucked up thread with yours.

Didn't realize that mine would come out above yours though. scratch

I'm kind of 'meh' over the FEMALE PRISONER shit.

They're alright, but the Italians & the good ol' USA do WIP better.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Yeah. Funny how those crazy threads work out.

Can you recommend me a good WIP? I liked Escape from Women's Prison a lot.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
Yeah. Funny how those crazy threads work out.

Can you recommend me a good WIP? I liked Escape from Women's Prison a lot.

I haven't seen it yet, but VIOLENCE IN A WOMEN'S PRISON (the film that I fucked up & named my thread for) is another earlier Mattei/ Emmanuelle WIP.

If you haven't hit THE BIG BIRD CAGE or THE BIG DOLLHOUSE you really need to get on those.

CHAINED HEAT's a lot of fun.

You've already seen ESCAPE FROM WP.

Should give THE GESTAPO'S LAST ORGY/CALIGULA REINCARNATED AS HITLER a shot.

Yeah, it's Nazi WIP, but let's see what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 pm

I wanna see Gestapo's last Orgy, but it's 20 bucks for the double feature and it's not on netflix. Sad
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
I wanna see Gestapo's last Orgy, but it's 20 bucks for the double feature and it's not on netflix. Sad

Cheapskate.

That's strill $10 a movie.

And WHITE SLAVE (aka AMAZONIA and 1100 other titles) is a riot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I gotta finish putting together my new computer before I buy any more movies. Espcially with that DDD sale. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women's Prison Massacre   Women's Prison Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women's Prison Massacre
Page 1 of 1