Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Empty
PostSubject: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

C'mon you fools must have some!

Anyway here's mine...

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. IM000276

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. IM000278

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. IM000280

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Dfsfsdf

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. 9a7c1bf2

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. 194a1aj4

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Nosferatuvampirozi0

I just bought an extra sexy new poster for none other than The Mercenary.

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Mercenaryrz2 Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
BurtonOblivion
BurtonOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:38 am

I would LOOOOOVE to own stuff like this, but for the life of me don't know where to look. Any hints?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 pm

I get mine off Ebay. From sellers like these. http://stores.ebay.com/mexmovieposters

Original posters can get really expensive if you're buying English or American ones. But if you get say Spanish, Mexican, German posters etc you can get some bargains. And the Mexican posters/Lobbycards almost always have unique artwork. Which makes them a little more special than the traditional ones in my mind. Posters from Eastern Europe are always cheap and interesting too. I've never seen my Deep Red poster anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 pm

C'mon! Dave and Fry must have some!
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
C'mon! Dave and Fry must have some!

I don't. Laughing

I used to have a bunch of cool shit, but not anymore.

Used to have a cool SID & NANCY movie poster, RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD, some (Italian?) action/sci-fi flick called HANDS OF STEEL (never seen the movie though), a cool Jackie Chan poster that had arrows pointing to different parts of his body, explaining all the different injuries he sustained and in which film. Probably a ton more & most of which were not 'originals'.

Had tons of posters from the video store I used to work at.

Used to steal the cardboard stand-ups from video stores (before I worked in one and got 'em free).

My favorites of those were a huge NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 3 DREAM WARRIORS one which I picked up and ran through a crowded mall with while being chased by employees- got outside and hid with it under my oblivious friends car. Laughing

My very favorite was a lifesized 'Leatherface' standee from TCM 2 which I also stole from the same store. Ran out the bck door of the store and threw it in the back of a friends pick-up truck.

Other standees I stole from the same store: RAW DEAL (Schwarzenneggar), COBRA (Stallone), and a cool ROBOCOP one.

I had a very cool repro. poster of Chiba's STREETFIGHTER that I wish I still had. Mad

I think I still have a British quad poster for RESERVOIR DOGS somewhere, but it's probably all fucked up now.
Back to top Go down
hammer_fangirl

hammer_fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:03 pm

I have a US original 40x30 Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter poster. It is made of heavy paper-stock and was meant for drive-ins. I got it for only $40.00 on Ebay and it is in NM condition. *evil laughter* I also have an original US Countess Dracula poster that I got for a steal. I have about 15 Mexican Hammer lobby cards, at least one from each Christopher Lee Dracula film.

I don't have photos of them, but I will take some eventually and post them on here.
Back to top Go down
hammer_fangirl

hammer_fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Here are my posters/lobbycards. Excuse the flash, it washes out some of the images.

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards003-1

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards004-1

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards002

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards005

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards006

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards007

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards008

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards009

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards010

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards011

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards012

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards013

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards014

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards015

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards016

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards017

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards018

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards019

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Horrorposterslobbycards001
Back to top Go down
The Stank of Mangina

The Stank of Mangina

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 am

So my street fighter poster came the other day and im pretty disappointed it was in a much worse condition then the pictures or the description said. Its practically falling into peices but what can you do for 10 bucks its still a damn steal. The seller knew he was wrong and is paying for the acid free tape to mend it. Anyone know where i can find some tape to do the job the seller would pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.   Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your ORIGINAL posters or Lobby cards here.
Page 1 of 1