Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mmyers

mmyers

Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)   Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:03 am

Held by the police as a raving lunatic, Dr. Miles Bennell recounts to a psychiatrist the events that have turned his life upside down. He returned to his small town the previous Thursday, having been called back from a medical conference by his nurse, who was being flooded with patients. He arrives to find that most have canceled their appointments, but the few cases he does have all have the same story: someone close to them is acting strangely as if they had been replaced. Consulting some of his colleagues, he finds that these types of reports have been coming in all week and they conclude it must be some type of mass hysteria. However, when his friends Jack and Teddy Belicec show him a partly formed body they have uncovered in their home, he begins to realize that there may be some truth to the wild stories he has been hearing.

Who else loves this classic flick?Trailer

Last edited by mmyersisgod on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)   Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:59 am

One of my favorites!

Still holds uptoday.

Love, love, LOVE Kevin McCarthy's performance in it.

The epitome of the word 'classic'.

Sci-fi doesn't get any better than this.

Great thread for a great movie!!! Very Happy

And for a great, respectful homage to this film- check out Robert Rodriguez's throwback to 50's/60's Juvenile Delinquent flicks ROADRACERS and be sure to watch all he way through the credits!

IOTBS plays a big part and parallels the film's story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)   Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 pm

dolemike wrote:
One of my favorites!

Still holds uptoday.

And for a great, respectful homage to this film- check out Robert Rodriguez's throwback to 50's/60's Juvenile Delinquent flicks ROADRACERS and be sure to watch all he way through the credits!

I met Kevin at a convention and he is just the sweetest guy I know.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)   Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 pm

mmyersisgod wrote:
dolemike wrote:
One of my favorites!

Still holds uptoday.

I met Kevin at a convention and he is just the sweetest guy I know.

That's too cool.

You'll flip out when you see ROADRACERS then! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)   Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of the Body Snatchers(original)
Page 1 of 1