Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BurtonOblivion
BurtonOblivion

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Empty
PostSubject: Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)   Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:55 am

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Rabid1

A gang of thieves hijack a man's car after botching their getaway from a robbery. They take a woman prisoner and command the man to drive them to safety. The man must try to cope with the bad situation he is in as well as trying to get help for a sick child that he is caring for.

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Wilddogspb-04

I know there are a few other Bava sluts around here. Anyone watched, or love Rabid Dogs? I just watched it tonight, and holy crap! What a change of pace for Bava... a good change of pace! I was totally taken aback by how engaging and exciting this little picture was. It's interesting in that it's such a contained setting (the majority of the film takes place inside a sedan) with only a handful of characters. That said, the tension stays up, and the action delivers.

There's even a Last House on the Left style-making-a-girl-piss-herself-scene. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)   Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:29 am

Watched the RABID DOGS version a week or 2 ago.

Thought it was a bit dull and went on for too long.

The only thing that I really liked was the ending, but I saw that coming by the middle of the movie.

From watching he extras, it looks like the added shit in the KIDNAPPED version would make it worse.

Interesting change of pace, but not much more.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)   Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:22 pm

BurtonOblivion wrote:
Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Rabid1

A gang of thieves hijack a man's car after botching their getaway from a robbery. They take a woman prisoner and command the man to drive them to safety. The man must try to cope with the bad situation he is in as well as trying to get help for a sick child that he is caring for.

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Wilddogspb-04

I know there are a few other Bava sluts around here. Anyone watched, or love Rabid Dogs? I just watched it tonight, and holy crap! What a change of pace for Bava... a good change of pace! I was totally taken aback by how engaging and exciting this little picture was. It's interesting in that it's such a contained setting (the majority of the film takes place inside a sedan) with only a handful of characters. That said, the tension stays up, and the action delivers.

There's even a Last House on the Left style-making-a-girl-piss-herself-scene. cheers

I've seen that said a lot about this film but I still haven't watched it. Sad

Seems like bava wanted to try something fresh after his previous style had started getting old. Looks great though I might watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)   Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabid Dogs/Kidnapped (1974)
Page 1 of 1