Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

35mm film question....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

35mm film question.... Empty
PostSubject: 35mm film question....   35mm film question.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am

My friend and I just went to this local sleazy theater and saw drag me to hell. It was awesome. The movie itself was pretty cool, but the experience was 1000X better.

Anyways, I was talking to the owner and was asking him if he ever runs any older horror/exploitation films and he said he just doesn't have the clientele and those reels are usually more expensive to rent than the new releases.

He told me to feel free and make a list of some films and he would look into them, so I am trying to get as much help as possible. My friend and I are composting a list of some films we would love to have him get a hold of.

Please leave me any feedback on the films I have listed (I mean for all I know they might be impossible to get on 35mm, let alone at a decent price)...films that you would think could be easier to get a hold of (60's-80's horror/exploitation), etc

thanks so much!

-Eraserhead
-Pink Flamingos
-I Spit on your Grave
-Any of the Friday the 13th's
-Halloween
-Cannibal Holocaust
-Any Jodorowsky film
-Exorcist
-Zombi 2
-Any Evil Dead
Back to top Go down