Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Reference website for exploitation films...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

Great Reference website for exploitation films... Empty
PostSubject: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 am

http://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php/Main_Page

Great reference site; however, I have to say their "top 20" list is terrible. Over a quarter of the films on there I dont even consider exploitation films, and dont see how anyone could, but none the less its a great site!
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 am

Ugh. That's one of the Tarantino shithouses. The reason the top 20 and everything else tosses my salad over there is cause butthole Pete(aka Putney Swope) thinks he knows everything. In a toss-up between that place and the Julie Andrews forum, I'd join Ms. Poppins first. lol! SW Database blows too.

P.S. Ask Petey if he still reedits his posts after people reply when he doesn't know the answer. Basketball
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:14 am

Mapache wrote:
Ugh. That's one of the Tarantino shithouses. The reason the top 20 and everything else tosses my salad over there is cause butthole Pete(aka Putney Swope) thinks he knows everything. In a toss-up between that place and the Julie Andrews forum, I'd join Ms. Poppins first. lol! SW Database blows too.

P.S. Ask Petey if he still reedits his posts after people reply when he doesn't know the answer. Basketball

you mean tarantino is affiliated with it?

either way I feel it has some great references, but some shitty parts no doubt
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:59 am

EddieDingle wrote:

No, it's just another fanboy site, under the QT Archives banner. Complete troll site. Best advice to you- read....but don't get into any convos. You'll last longer there.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 am

Mapache wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:

No, it's just another fanboy site, under the QT Archives banner. Complete troll site. Best advice to you- read....but don't get into any convos. You'll last longer there.

I didnt even know they had a message board, i just like to read about the films
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:25 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Mapache wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:

I didnt even know they had a message board, i just like to read about the films

Smart! Beerchug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Reference website for exploitation films...   Great Reference website for exploitation films... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Reference website for exploitation films...
Page 1 of 1