Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CameronHooker

CameronHooker

White Fire Empty
PostSubject: White Fire   White Fire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:31 pm

Dear Lord what did I just witness? I just got done watching this and all I can say is... WOW! Starring Robert Ginty and Fred Williamson, and featuring some seriously gory violence, awful and laughable dubbing and dialog along with incestuous undertones (kinda, you'll see what I mean) this is a must see for fans of both Action B's and 'so bad they're good' movies. This film is so horrifically terrible it borders on genius. I shit you not. The plot revolves around the White Fire Diamond, which up until now was only thought of as a legend. We open with Ginty's character as a child, his younger Sister and their parents running from some Military dudes, the Father gets burned alive and the Mother is gunned down in front of the young 'uns, when suddenly they're saved by this guy who snaps the soldiers neck and takes them away. No explanation is ever given for this. Flash forward 20 yrs later and the younger Sis is working in a Diamond Mine, stealing and selling rocks with the aid of her boss in a red jump suit and who has a ridiculous voice, I laughed every time he said 'Wight Fi-yer'. Anywho, there's another gang who want in on the action, and that's when the action really kicks in. I can't give anymore without spoilers so I'll leave it there, if you want more check out the IMD'b reviews- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088359/.

Some highlights of the flick-

Chainsaw action with legs and stomachs sliced open.

More saw action as a guy has his crotch split by a table saw.

Lots of gory gunshots.

That red jumpsuit.

Fred Williamson kicking ass as only he can.

The dubbing- in one scene, in a close up shot of Ginty, he sighs, through his mouth, while his mouth is closed. Very Happy

Highly recommended- 10/10 for badness.
Back to top Go down
jimpickens

White Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:39 am

Sounds fun going to have to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Mapache

Mapache

White Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:02 am

You had me at "That red jumpsuit."
Back to top Go down
CameronHooker

CameronHooker

White Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:17 pm

jimpickens wrote:
Sounds fun going to have to look for it.

Do you use torrent sites?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Fire
Page 1 of 1