Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS ME DEADLY (1955)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

KISS ME DEADLY (1955) Empty
PostSubject: KISS ME DEADLY (1955)   KISS ME DEADLY (1955) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

"I don't care what you do to me, Mike - just do it fast!"

KISS ME DEADLY (1955) KissMeDeadly386701

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048261/

"While driving down a dark road near San Francisco one night Mike Hammer nearly runs down a young woman Christina (Cloris Leachman) standing in the road who begs for a ride. Hammer gives the blonde a ride thinking she may be an escaped lunatic since she is only dressed in a raincoat, but when they confront a road block Hammer covers for the young woman after she gives him a story about some mysterious folks who are chasing her. Hammer shrugs it off until a car cuts them off and several bad guys grab them, kill Christina and run Hammer and the young girl off a cliff destroying the car and putting Hammer in the hospital. When Hammer comes around he is bent on vengeance but more on solving the mystery of who these guys are and why they killed Christina, so he begins to track down the womans history, based on a clue that she left before she died. Hammer turns to his affectionate assistant Velda (Maxine Cooper) to track down some information and she finds the addresses of scientists, and art dealers who have an interesting connection to a group of thugs composed of Carl Evello (Paul Stewart), Charlie Max (Jack Elam) and Sugar Smallhouse (Jack Lambert) and a mysterious box that holds the key to all the mess. An evil doctor named Soberin (Albert Dekker) catches up with Hammer and a finale brings about tremendous happenings."

Back to top Go down
mmyers

mmyers

PostSubject: Re: KISS ME DEADLY (1955)   KISS ME DEADLY (1955) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:30 pm

This is sitting on my DVR, and will be watched A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: KISS ME DEADLY (1955)   KISS ME DEADLY (1955) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Just watched it again over the last 2 nights.

One of those flicks that just gets better every time I watch it.

Ralph Meeker's the shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS ME DEADLY (1955)   KISS ME DEADLY (1955) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS ME DEADLY (1955)
Page 1 of 1