Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Empty
PostSubject: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:11 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066849/

The film opens in 17th century England with Ralph Gower (Barry Andrews) uncovering a deformed skull with one eye and strange fur upon it while plowing a field. The local judge (Patrick Wymark) is asked to look at it, but the skull has vanished and the judge disregards Ralph's supernatural fears. However, later many people in the village become affected by this supernatural power, including a young woman who sprouts a claw and children who behave oddly after finding a strange claw and start to grow fur on their bodies.

The farmer who first found the skull rides to a neighboring town to find the local judge and bring him back to try and eradicate the evil. The judge does come back after having done some research in a book about witchcraft. After getting some information about a future cult gathering of the evil children in the village, the judge takes some men to the spot and to kill the satanic beast, whose remains had been dug up by the farmer at the start of the film, and who is responsible for the evil infecting the populace. (Wiki)

Love this film.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:24 pm

I own it but I've never watched it. May do tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
I own it but I've never watched it. May do tonight.

Whaaaa?!?!

Get on that sucker!

It'll make you proud of your homeland!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 pm

I've been on a British horror binge recently. I've realized that we suck nowhere near as much as I previously thought. Laughing

Which gives me a thread idea!
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
I've been on a British horror binge recently. I've realized that we suck nowhere near as much as I previously thought. Laughing

Which gives me a thread idea!

TBOSC is teh Anti-Suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)   THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (1971)
Page 1 of 1