Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyeball Compendium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

Eyeball Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Eyeball Compendium   Eyeball Compendium Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:51 pm

Made this thread after seeing fry's comment.

Eyeball is definitely worth picking up. It has interviews with people that would never get coverage otherwise, people like Jodorowsky, Soavi, Paul Morrissey, Zulawski, Christopher Wicking, Gaspar Noe etc. Then you have features on the likes of Bava, Pupi Avati, Argento, Fulci, Zulawski again, the movie Death Line. Then lots and lots of reviews. Well worth picking up.
Back to top Go down
https://exploitnation.forumotion.com
mmyers

mmyers

Eyeball Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyeball Compendium   Eyeball Compendium Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:

Eyeball is definitely worth picking up. It has interviews with people that would never get coverage otherwise, people like Jodorowsky, Soavi, Paul Morrissey, Zulawski, Christopher Wicking, Gaspar Noe etc. Then you have features on the likes of Bava, Pupi Avati, Argento, Fulci, Zulawski again, the movie Death Line. Then lots and lots of reviews. Well worth picking up.
Nice my next purchase for sure.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

Eyeball Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyeball Compendium   Eyeball Compendium Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:

Definitely sounds good then!

And that reminds me that I've still got RAW MEAT (aka DEATH LINE) on my DVR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eyeball Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyeball Compendium   Eyeball Compendium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyeball Compendium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Exploitation Goodies :: Exploitation related books-
Jump to: